Did you see Robyn, My Pink Stamper's live Pink Pajama Party tonight? It was so much fun!! She announced her brand new stamp sets! I made this bow holder using a sentiment from her BRAND NEW Pinkalicious stamp set. You have to see her FIVE new stamp sets, they are to cute and I am loving them all!! Click HERE for her retailers.
Details and Material used:
- Chipboard (The back of my paper stack) cut at 4" x 4 3/4"
- Pink and Brown Card Stock - Recollections
- Pattern Paper - Scraps
- Tag- A Sticker
- Stampin Up punch (from my very sweet friend Trish)
- My Pink Stamper stamp set "Pinkalicious"
- Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
- Pigma Graphic Ink - Brown
- Bow I made