First off I wanted to remind you of our Creative Scraps Challenge going on, you have till tomorrow evening to enter. Click HERE for details and enter in our challenge to win an IROCK!!!
So I finally get to join in a challenge. It has been way to long!! Robyn is having a challenge week so head on over and check out all of her challenges. The one I am playing along with today is to make something Winter related! Scrapbook page, card, gift, etc. So last night as I was finishing up My Pink Stamper Design team project a super cute card idea came to me. I decided to make my own paper with the cute snow flakes she has in her new stamp set "Winter Punnies". To order any of her stamp sets click HERE for her retailers.
Here is my card for the challenge.
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 1 1/2" Creative Memories square punch
- Tag 2 1/4" - Storybook Cartridge
- Green pattern paper - Stampin Up
- White snow flake paper - I created with My Pink Stampers "Winter Punnies" stamp set and markers to add color.
- Merry Christmas Sentiment - My Pink Stamper "Christmas Wishes"
- Ink - Tsukineko Dew Drop in Tuxedo Black
- Red Card Stock - Recollections from Michael's
- Gems - Joann's
- Ribbon - Walmart
- Pop Dots