Sorry, My post is getting up so late. I have a very unhappy teething baby so it has been hard to craft!! Then comes a very simple card and one that is quick to make. So today for creative scraps I just had to use this new "thanksssss" stamp from My Pink Stampers new stamp set "Even More Punny-licious" because it was to cute and perfect for my card!! But my card I feel is missing something, what is it needing????
- Z fold card Click HERE for a tutorial.
- Snake and layers cut at 3" - Create a Critter
- Colored Card Stock - Recollections
- Pattern Paper - Mat Stack with Glitter by DCWV
- Ribbon - Michael's
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Even More Punny-licious"
- Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
- White Sukura Pen
- Martha Stewart Ebony Marker
- Zig 2-Way Glue