I finally got a chance to participate in Momo's Tuesday Challenge. The theme this week was to create anything with a turkey. For my card I decided to make another Joy Fold Card and I decided to use an older cartridge but a goodie, Stretch Your Imagination. I really love this cartridge but I don't use it enough!! I also used hemp, buttons, added some stitching and My Pink Stamper's Stamp Set "Christmas Wishes".
Details and Material Used:
- 4 1/2" x 8 1/2" (score at 5 1/2")
- 3" x 8" (score at 4")
- make the top layers 1/4" smaller
- Turkey cut at 3" & Leaf cut at 2.30" - Stretch Your Imagination
- Pattern Paper- Amber Autumn Fall Stack by DCWV
- Kraft Card Stock - Recollections
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Christmas Wishes"
- Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa
- Hemp Twine
- Pigma Graphic Ink - Brown
- Pop Dots
- Glue Dots
- Zig 2-way