I finally finished my project for the day, sigh. I intended on getting a lot more done for Thanksgiving decorations today but life happens. Today, I made paper pumpkins, I saw these on Court's blog and loved them, so I just had to recreate them. You have to hop over to her blog and check out her adorable pumpkins!!!!
Details and Material Used:
- Cut 12 6"x1" strips of paper from Stampin Up (6 strips of each design)
- I used my Martha Stewart 1/8" hole punch to punch about a quarter inch from each end of the strips. I just put them in a pile and made one cut of each stack.
- Put the brads through the holes with the top of the brad on the wrong side of the paper. Spread the prongs on the right side of the paper.
- Starting from the bottom piece of paper, spread them around to form the pumpkin.
- I free-hand cut a stem on the pumpkin and adhered it to the pumpkin with hot glue. I did the same with the ribbon (Brown Grosgrain Ribbon from Walmart).
- I stuffed my pumpkins with natural shreaded gift packaging from the Dollar Tree.
Do the same thing as above except cut 18 strips at 9"x7/8".
My Directions I took from Courts Blog.
Now are you wondering who won this week for Creative Scraps Challenge?!?! Well you will have to wait one more week to find out. We are extending our challenge till next Friday, Black Friday! We would love for you to join in too, what are you waiting for, you can win the Country Life Cartridge?!?! Now for detail of our challenge click HERE.