Today is our Creative Scraps challenge day for EVERYONE. You have to hop over to Trish's blog to get some AMAZING inspiration and to see the details of our challenge. I hope you will play along with us, there is a chance you could be the winner of The Country Life Cartridge donated by the very sweet Dorcas.
So for today card, our challenge was to use the new Smiley Cards Cartridge and the added element for our challenge this week is to use twine. I really struggled for some reason figuring out which image to use from this cartridge. It has so many cute images!!! I loved the image of the ipod so I just had use it for my card. I also used My Pink Stamper's new stamp set "Pinka-licious Puns".
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Square Punches by Creative Memories
- Ipod, all of its Layers and Music Notes all Cut at 4" - Smiley Cards Cartridge
- Pattern Paper- Amber Autumn Fall Mat Stack by DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections and Scraps
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Pinka-licious Puns"
- Stampin Up Ink Pad - Basic Black
- Purple Stickles
- Ribbon Punch - Stampin Up
- Glossy Accents on the Music Notes
- Martha Stewart Ebony Marker
- Adhesives - Pop Dots, ATG & Zig 2-Way