We have been friends for many years now. She's out here in freezing Wisconsin. I told her to take today off and I'd post her birthday card that I made for her. ( I haven't given it to her yet either, oops) She'll get to see it today with you all.
Cristi was the one who introduced me to the scrap world and blog world. She talked me into buying my Expression. What carts to buy, where to find deals… I can keep going and going. She's an AMAZING friend and a wonderful mother and wife! Love you girl! This is for you!
I hope you like it!
- Base 5 X 10 score at 5
- Paper My Mind's Eye " Deena's Penny Lane"
- Lots of layers
- Pink layer 1/8 smaller
- Pattern paper 4 3/4
- brown 3 X 4 1/2... pink 2 3/4 X 4 1/4… Pink pattern 2 1/2 X 4
- Square behind flower layers are 3 1/2 square…3 1/4 square and 3 square
- Cricut Tinker Bell and Friends Cartridge
- Flower cut at 3 1/2
- chalk ink
- Inside layers 4 1/2 square and 4 1/4 square
Now we are going to CELEBRATE today with a GIVEAWAY!!! It's a SURPRISE DELICIOUS GIVEAWAY!!! UH! OH! What can it be??? All you need to do is leave a comment letting us know which is your favorite creation of Cristi's. That's it!
Now let's have fun! Let's wish Cristi a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You all have a FABULOUS crafty Friday!!!