I just had to post today to tell you how much I appreciate each and everyone of you!!!!!!!! I can not believe how many amazing and sweet comments you all left me. I read each and everyone, they truly touched my heart, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Thank you also to all of my NEW followers and old, WOW, I am only 7 away from 500 followers!!! I am seriously in shock, be on the look out for a giveaway VERY SOON!!!
So today I made a card dedicated to each and everyone of my amazing followers! I used the Country Life Cartridge again and I think I am loving this cartridge. My plan is to use a cut from that cartridge for every card or project I create for awhile. I have way to many cartridges that I have hardly touched that my goal this year is to try to use each one to its fullest!!!
I added a sentiment from Robyn My Pink Stamper's stamp set "Even More Punny-licious", Click HERE for her retails.
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Lambs cut at 2" and Hills cut at 1.14" and inked - Country Life Cartridge
- Pattern Paper- Songbird Paper Stack By DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Other Paper - Scraps
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Even More Punny-licious"
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Tuxedo and Coffee Bean
- Ribbon - Walmart
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way and Pop Dots