It has been a long day!! Autumn was not a happy girl today, she is still teething and would not take a nap today. On top of that I realized at 5pm I did not finish my calenders I needed to finish by this evening to get the sale price. So I had to get them done, sigh of relief I finished them in time!! Even with a clingy baby with no nap I created a card, yeah me!! I decided I wanted to join in this weeks LFIF Peachy Keen Challenge. All we had to do is create a thank you card and use a peachy face. I used my only peachy set I own "Everyday Faces" and used the perfect sentiment "Moo-chas Gracias!" from My Pink Stamper's stamp set "Even More Punny-licious". I love this set, one of my favs!! If you want to order any of her amazing stamps click HERE.
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4" ran through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Cow cut at 2" and Sun cut at 3" - Country Life Cartridge
- Pattern Paper- Amber Autumn Fall Stack by DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Even More Punny-licious"
- Peachy Keen Face "Everyday Faces"
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Tuxedo Black
- Pigma Graphic Ink - Black
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Ribbon from Joann's
- Adhesives - Pop Dots, ATG & Zig 2-Way
Friday night is the first My Pink Stamper Blog hop. You don't want to miss it, Robyn will be introducing her design team and we will all have a project to share. You get to even play along!!