Our theme for our project is love and to incorporate the color pink. I had such a blast creating this card! I used my Gypsy and welded two images from the Just Because Cards Cartridge for my base, then I cut the image two more times for the layers. I added those adorable sock monkeys from the B is For Boy Lite Cartridge cut at 3" and flipped one of them in my gypsy before cutting them, I love these sock monkey!!! I think this sentiment from Robyn My Pink Stampers stamp set "Love-alicious" is beyond perfect! Don't forget to hop over to Robyn's retailer page HERE and order it for your Valentine's day projects!!!
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Monkey's cut at 3" - B is For Boy Lite Cartridge
- Flower - K & Company
- Gem - Joanns
- Pattern Paper- Songbird Paper Stack By DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Other Paper - Scraps
- Cuttlebug Folder - Swiss Dots
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Love-alicious"
- Tsukineko Dew Drop Ink - Coffee Bean
- Pigma Graphic Fine Tip Pen - Brown
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Pink Creative Memories Fine Tip Pen
- Ribbon, Gem - Joann's
- Hemp - Dollar Tree
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way and Pop Dots
Now because you all ROCK and in honor of my AMAZING 500 plus followers I am giving away the "Love-alicious" stamp set I used today, donated by little me. All you have to do is leave comment on this post. You have till Thursday night at midnight to comment and I will choose my winner Friday morning.
Don't forget to hop back over to My Pink Stamper's blog to see everything the AMAZING Pink Designers created this month!!!