Good morning my sweet friends,
Can you believe I have another post for you, two days in a row. You will be shocked, I have a post for everyday this week, I am on a roll! (as Trish says) I have been having so much fun with Robyn's new stamp set "Boy Crazy". You so have to get this new stamp set!!!! Click HERE and it will bring you to her retailer page so you can preorder them. So here is another card I made using A Child's Year Cartridge.
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Fisherman cut at 4" - A Child's Year
- Pattern Paper- All Boy Stack by DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Button - Joanns
- Whtie Sukura Gel Pen
- Brown Creative Memories Pen
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Coffee Bean
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way and Pop Dots