Can you tell I am feeling very crafty lately?!?! Yesterday I made a quick card for a family I was bringing dinner too last night. The Mom is fighting cancer and is not doing well. Please keep her in your prayers, there kids are just to young to lose there Mom but really is there any good time to lose your Mom!! She is such a sweet loving women, so I made this card to help brighten her day a little.
I used Robyn My Pink Stampers brand new stamp set "More Faithful Sayings" and I am loving this stamp set too!! I think this release of stamps is one of my favorites!! I can't wait to get my hands on Sweet Baby, Sport-tastic, Sweetest Cupcakes, Everyday Sayings & Fabulous Phrases or I should just say ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE. If you want to see these new adorable sets hop on over HERE and you can click HERE for her retailer page so you can preorder them now.
I am entering this card into Robyn My Pink Stamper's challenge make something for Spring, Valentines Day, or something that makes you happy. Then I am going to enter this card also in the Scrappy Mom's Tuesday Challenge, this weeks challenge was to use the Simply Charmed Cartridge.
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4" - Ran Through The Cuttlebug Folder That Comes With The Sizzix
- Creative memories Corner Rounder
- Tulip cut at 2.75" - Simply Charmed
- Pattern Paper- Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Mat Stack by DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Peachy Keen Face "Everyday Faces"
- Gems & Ribbon - Joanns
- Whtie Sukura Gel Pen
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Tuxedo
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way, Zip Dry Glue and Pop Dots