Well, this year I was not planning to do treat bags because the girls said they were corny so I just bought them some fun dip candy that you write on the package for there valentines. Well, I learned my lesson, they decided yesterday that they wanted to do treat bags. Thankfully I had some extra candy and goodie bags in my stash so we threw some super simple treat bags together, Silly girls!!!! Next year I will just plan to do them even if they don't want them. I also made some little treat jars for the teachers which I had planned to do but I had put it off and they ended up not being exactly what I wanted or planned but I think they were still cute. What do you think?
- Heart cut from the Doodlecharms Cartridge at 4"
- "To:" & "From:" - My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Christmas Wishes"
- Heart Ribbon & Treat Bags from Walmart
- Baby food jars filled with M&M's
- Top circles cut at 3" and 2.5" from the Mini Monograms Cartridge
- Heart punched
- Paper strip cut at 1 1/4" x 7" (I used red sticky tape to keep the strip attached, I tried ATG but it would not stay)