Our Challenge today was to create a project using Black and our favorite color. Today I made a super simple card using my two favorite colors Green and Pink. Today is my youngest Autumn's 1st Birthday, I was busy, busy planning and preparing for the party I left my project to the last minute so resulting in a very simple card. I was excited so to use My Pink Stampers brand new stamp set "Scrap-alicious", it is such an adorable set!!!
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 2"
- Hearts cut at 2" Simply Charmed Cartridge
- Pattern Paper- Chic BEBE by G.C.D Studios
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Other Paper - Scraps
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Scrap-alicious"
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Tuxedo Black
- Hemp Cord - Dollar Tree
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way and Pop Dots
Here's the line up for you if you get lost along the way!
Now hop on over to Shelley's Blog to see what she has created for you!!! Remember if you get lost along the way you can always go and start back at Robyn My Pink Stamper's Blog. Thanks for hopping with all of us tonight.