If you are looking for The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop showcasing Nikki Sivils Scrapbooking then click HERE.
Last week I went to a funeral and after searching through my stash of cards I could not find a sympathy card that would work. So I made a quick card as I seriously ran around getting ready to go and get out the door in less then 45 mins. Do you remember the family I told you about when I brought them dinner and the mom was battling cancer, two Fridays ago she lost her fight with breast cancer. She was such an amazing women and has such a beautiful story!!! She truly touched so many peoples lives and I want to dedicate this post to her!!
This card did not turn out how I wanted, not sure what I was thinking when I pulled out the white paper, I should have used cream paper but I did not have time to re cut the cricut cut. I was not even going to post this card but I just had to share with Nikki Sivils AMAZING paper collection, "Something For Everyone".
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Leaf rectangle cut at 3.25" - StorybookCartridge
- Patterned Paper - Nikki Sivils, Something For Everyone
- White and Craft Card Stock - Recollections
- Other Paper - Scraps
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "More Faithful Sayings"
- Peachy Keen - Medium Critter Faces
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Tuxedo Black
- Black Gems - Joanns
- Martha Stewart Ebony Writing Marker
- Adhesives - ATG and Zig 2-way