Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my very first swap. I was not sure what I was getting my self into, hehehe. I was so overwhelmed trying to figure out how to make my card simple yet cute so it did not take me forever to create them because I had to make 20 of them. I am not a girl that likes to make 20 of something let alone even 3 of the same thing, lol, So this was for sure a challenge. Plus with my little one year old mobile now she is into EVERYTHING!! I thought it would get easier to craft as she got older, WOW was I wrong. So after I sent these cards off I was thinking I would never participate in another swap but after I received the cards from the other crafty lady's it was well worth all of the work and maybe I will participate in another one but not till this little baby is a little older. I am so thankful for nap time and a wonderful hubby!!!!!!!!
So here is my super simple card I created.........
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 2"
- Bee cut at 2.5" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Other Paper - Scraps
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Buggy Punnies"
- Peachy Keen - Medium Critter Faces
- Tsukineko Dew Drop - Tuxedo Black
- White Sukera Gelly Roll Pen
- Martha Stewart Ebony Writing Marker
- Baby Blue Stickles
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way and Pop Dots