Welcome to the Gotta Have Friends Blog Hop!! I was so excited when Alex asked me to be apart of her Friends blog hop to celebrate her blog anniversary. It is so amazing how many amazing friends I have meet through blogging! Now on to the hop, If your hopping over from Gaby's Blog then you are in the right place if not hop on over to Alex's Blog and get started from the beginning. Make sure you leave a comment on every stop so you can win some amazing blog candy!!!
Today I created a card to share with you. I used the Just Because Cards Cartridge for the base and used red sticky tape for the edges to make a slider card. I had to cut the insert down a little so it would slide in and out. On the inside layer I traced a gift card and cut notches with an exacto knife to make a gift card holder. I added the perfect sentiment from My Pink Stamper "Besties Always" from her stamp set "Pinka-licious Puns".
- Slider Card & Insert - cut at 6" - Just Because Cards Cartridge
- Trim Insert down to 6" x 3 1/4"
- Top Layer for insert also cut at 6" - Just Because Cards Cartridge (to make the slits to hold the gift card in place, trace the gift card on the backside, before you glue this layer on the paper and make slits on the 4 corners with an exacto knife)
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 1/4"
- Puppy cut at 2" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Girl & Clothes cut at 3 1/2" - Once Upon A Princess Cartridge
- Patterned Paper - The All About Girls Stack by DCWV & Happy Trails by K&Company
- Other Paper - Scraps
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Pinka-licious Puns"
- Peachy Keen - Medium Critter Faces & Princess Faces Assortment
- Stampin' Up Ink Pad - Classic Black & Early Espresso
- Ribbon - Joanns
- Gems - Joanns
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Black Creative Memories Fine Tip Marker
- Exacto Knife
- Adhesives - ATG, Red Sticky Tape, Pop Dots and Zig 2-way
Here's the line up if you get lost along the way!