Lets get on to something crafty...... Today our challenge was to create a project with a Birthday theme. So today I created a Birthday card for a sweet little one year old. I love Robyn's new stamp set, "Sweet Baby". If you want to order some of your very own My Pink Stamper Stamps, click HERE to go to Robyn's retailers page.
I had a really hard time getting a good picture of this card.
I don't think this picture does this card justice.
Details and Material Used:
- Round 5" Size Card - Birthday Bash Cartridge
- 1st Layer - 5.80" - Birthday Bash Cartridge
- 2nd Layer - 5.25" - Birthday Bash Cartridge
- Kangaroo cut at 2.74" - Birthday Bash Cartridge
- Patterned Paper - Nana's Nursery Baby Girl 12x12 Stack by DCWV
- Pink and Craft Card Stock - Recollections
- Ink - Stampin Up Classic Black
- Pink & White Gems - Joanns
- Twine - Dollar Tree
- Hot Pink Stickles - G Studios (I don't care for this brand)
- Martha Stewart Ebony Writing Marker - for drawing the face
- Adhesives - ATG, Zig 2-way & Pop Dots
The Blog Line up in case you get lost along the way........
Cristi <----You are here
Raechel (This is YOUR NEXT stop)
Now hop on over to ------------> Raechel's Blog to see what she has created for you!!