I have another belated Birthday card to share with you. I will be the first to admit I am not an organized person and so very bad at sending out Birthday cards, I am trying to get better at this.
For my card I created a A2 size card and cut a butterfly from Create a Critter Cartridge an attached him with a Action Wobble. Then I added a sentiment from My Pink Stamper's stamp set Fabulous Phrases. I love being able to curve the saying on my cards, I think it is so pretty!!
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Butterfly cut at 3" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Adhesive - Action Wobble, ATG & Zig 2-way
- Pattern Paper by DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Sentiment - My Pink Stamper "Fabulous Phrases"
- Ink - Stampin up in Early Espresso
- Face - Peachy Keen Medium Critter Faces
- Ribbon - Walmart
- Gems, & Button - Joanns
- Hemp Cord