I am so excited to share this card with you today I created for my hubby for his birthday. I am loving this card, I am not sure what it is but I am in love with this card. I really don't think the camera did it justice!!
This weekend I went to a photography class with my cousin we had a great time but we felt we did not learn anything. I am excited though we get to go again at the end of August with different teaches, hopefully that will help. I want to take beautiful pictures like some of you other girls, your pictures look so clean when you photograph your cards! So if you have some tips let me know! I know for sure I need more light but not sure how to get it.
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
- 3rd Layer - 3 1/4" x 3"
- Cupcake cut at 3" - Sweet Treats Cartridge
- Paper - Cosmo Cricket
- Kraft Card Stock - Recollections at Michaels
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set - Sweetest Cupcakes
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Diamond Stickles
- Ink- Stampin Up
- Ribbon - Walmart
- Adhesive - ATG, Zig 2-Way, & Pop Dots