So, I stumbled upon this card the other day I never shared with you that I created during My Pink Stamper's sneak peeks of her latest new release stamps. So I thought I would share it with you, here.
Are you in the mood yet for Christmas? I am not yet but I am for sure ready for cooler weather. It has been a very HOT week but cooling down for us does not happen normally for another 2 months, sigh. Well, on to my card...... I created my card using Robyn, My Pink Stampers Stamp set "Winter Treats & Sayings". You can now order them from My Pink Stamper's retailers HERE.
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 7" x 8 1/2" (folded in half)
- 1st Layer - 6 3/4" x 4"
- Scalloped Rectangle cut at 3.5" & 3.2" - A Child's Year
- Bird House and Branch cut at 3.1" - Winter Frolic Cartridge
- Paper - Card Stock by Recollections & Cosmo Cricket
- My Pink Stamper Brand NEW Stamp Set - Winter Treats & Sayings
- Ink- Stampin Up
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Lace - From My Stash
- Adhesive - Atg, Zip 2-Way & Pop Dots