For my project today I decided to create a 12 x 12 layout using the brand new stamp set Spook-alicious. I have been wanting to get back into my first crafting LOVE, Scrapbooking and finish my cupcakes albums!! So you will be seeing alot more scrapbooking going on in my little corner.
Details & Material Used:
- Paper - Discover Make Believe Addition by Creative Memories & Recollections Card Stock
- Train cut at 3.10" - Pop-Up Neighborhood Cartridge
- Train Sign cut at 12.10" - Pop-Up Neighborhood Cartridge
- Hanging Sign cut at 2.10" - Pop-Up Neighborhood Cartridge
- Train Track cut at 10.50" - Pop-Up Neighborhood Cartridge
- Adhesive - ATG, Pop Dots & Zig 2-Way
- Twine - Dollar Tree
- Stamp - My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Spook-alicious"
- Ink - Early Espresso By Stampin Up
- Black Stickles - Studio G
Thank you so much for stopping by today and thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments. Don't forget to hop on over to Robyn, My Pink Stamper's blog to check out all the other amazing projects the rest of the Pink Designers created this month! Oh and if you want to order some of the fun stamps you are seeing featured today click HERE for My Pink Stamper's Retailer page, you know you want too!!!!!!!!!!