If you've come from Diana's Blog then you're in the right place! If you've just stopping by my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to Kassidy's blog HERE and start at the beginning. So get ready for some super fun projects using some of our older cartridges and some fun giveaways along the way! After you have finished the hop, be sure to head on back to Kassidy's Blog INKING IT UP CRAZY, create and link up a project of your own using one of your older cartridges.
For my project today I created another fun Z Fold Card using one of my favorite older carts, Zoobaloo. This cart is one of my first carts that I purchased and I still love it! The elephant, little bird and jungle are all from the Zoobaloo Cartridge. I also added the super cute stamp from My Pink Stamper's Stamp Set "More Punny-licious".
Details & Material Used:
- Z Fold Base 4 1/2" x 11" (score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2") - Layers cut 1/4" smaller
- Top Base and Inside Base 3 3/4" x 3 1/2" (Layers 1/4" smaller)
- Elephant cut at 1.5", Jungle 2.75", Bird 1.5" - Zoobaloo Cartridge
- Adhesive - Pop Dots, Glue Dots, ATG & Zig 2-way
- Pattern Paper - 12x12 Safari Kids Stack by DCWV
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Sentiment - My Pink Stamper "More Punny-licious"
- Ink - Grapefruit Pink by Psa Essentials
- Buttons - Walmart
- Hemp Cord
- White Sukura Gel Pen
A blog hop is not complete without some fun blog candy!! I am giving away a suprise little gift as my giveaway. All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post. I will announce the winner and the little suprise on Monday.
Here is the blog hop list in case you get lost along the way.
Cristi- http://scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com/ <----That ME
Cindy- http://www.cindyrellascreations.blogspot.com <--- Your Next Stop