Everyday this week we have been featuring PSA Essentials, with a little twist of back to school thrown in. I can not believe this is my last project to share. But be sure to come back Sunday because I will be sharing how I created the candy bar holder I created on Monday, oh and I have a little surprise too (remember the back to school hop, I forgot to announce the winner so I have a little something extra)!!
Well, finally on to my project for the day. Of course I used the stamps from the Rocket PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Pack for all of my project. This project is super easy, fast and fun to create!!!
- Glass Empty Spice Jar
- Candy of choice
- Paper - Cosmo Cricket & DCWV Neutral Stack
- Ribbon - Walmart
- Tag - Cut by Hand (I am sure I had a Cricut cut but I was to lazy to search for one, hehehe)
- 2" Scalloped Circle Punch - EK Success
- 1 1/2" & 1 1/4" Circle Punch - Creative Memories
- Ink - Early Espresso by Stampin' Up & Lady Bug by Memento
- Sentiment - My Pink Stampers Stamp Sets "School Days"
- Crab - Rocket PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Pack
- Adhesive - ATG
We have an amazing Grand Prize pack for one lucky follower ... valued at $85.00 which includes:
1 peel and Stick Pack
1 alignment tool
1 CUSTOM Stamp
Now to be eligible to win this AMAZING Grand Prize just leave a comment on every blog along the hop all week, its that easy!!
Theresa - www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
Cristi - www.scrappin5littlecupcakes.blogspot.com <------That's ME
Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/ <------Your NEXT Stop!!!
Kassidy - www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.c
Libby - www.psastampcamp.blogspot.com
If you need a little more PSA Essentials in your life, head on over to their blog and their online store after you are done with the hop, tell Libby Hi from me!!!
***Remember, My Pinka-licious Blog Hop is Tonight, beginning at 8:00 PM CST, Starting at My Pink Stamper's Blog!!***