Good Morning sweet crafty friends
I have a few super simple A2 size cards I wanted to share with you today that I created with Robyn, My Pink Stamper's Brand New Stamp Set "School Days". Have you seen Robyn's new stamps yet??? Here is one of the 7 new release stamps that are available for preorder at her retailers HERE.
- Paper and under layer in blue cut at 5" & Crayon Box cut at 4" - Simply Charmed Cartridge
- Apple cut at 3" - Create a Critter Cartridge
- Tag cut at 1.7" - Create a Critter Cartridge
- Apple Paper - Target Dollar Section
- Book cut at 3" - Locker Talk Cartridge
- Worm cut at 2" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Pattern Paper - All Boys Stack by DCWV
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded in half)
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Paper - Card Stock by Recollections
- My Pink Stamper Brand NEW Stamp Set - School Days
- Ink- Stampin Up & Momento
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Red Gems
- Button's & Cord - Walmart
- Adhesive - Atg, Zip 2-Way & Pop Dots