Happy Wednesday, I am beyond thrilled and honored that Ruthie from September Ninth has asked me to be her guest designer today. Thank you so much Ruthie for letting me share my craftiness on your blog. I have been following Ruthie's blog for quite awhile and I am always inspired by everything she creates! She truly is amazing!!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Ruthie in person a few months ago and she is so adorable and sweet, I loved hanging out with her!!
For my Summer themed project I created a beach 12x12 Scrapbook layout. That is what summer is all about to me sun, sand and the breeze of the ocean!!! I really LOVE the ocean and sitting on the beach relaxing.
Details & Material Used:
- Paper - More Fish In The Sea by Cosmo Cricket, Recollections Card Stock & Neutral Card Stock by DCWV
- Sand Castle cut at 3" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Crab cut at 1.75" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Star cut at 2.50" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Shell cut at 1.5" - Create A Critter Cartridge
- Sand Dollar cut at 3.25" - Life's A Beach Cartridge
- Buttons - Walmart
- Gems - Joanns
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Punny-licious"
- Peachy Keen Medium Critter Faces
- Ink - Early Espresso By Stampin Up
- Diamond Stickles
- Sukura White Gel Pen
- Adhesive - ATG, Pop Dots & Zig 2-Way