For our hop tonight we were to create a 3d project, use your Cricut and My Pink Stamper's BRAND NEW Stamp Set "School Days". Can you believe I finally got in my craft room after weeks?!?!? Well tonight I decided to create some super fun little favors from my son's classmates at school since his Birthday is right around the corner. So I started out with some premade pillow boxes I purchased at Walmart on Clearance. I love those little pillow boxes and I don't have a Cricut Cart that makes one so I thought I better go with the cheaper route. They were only $10 for a box of 50. Then I found some cute paper from Cosmo Cricket and covered the front and back of the pillow box. Added some fun twine I just purchase from The Twinery, shhhhhhhh!! Added a little tag, stamped it with the star and sentiment from the School Days Stamp Set. Then cut out a robot from the Robots Cartridge at 2.2" added him with pop dots and there you have an easy fun favor!!
Details and Material Used:
- Premade Pillow Box - Walmart
- Cover Front & Back of Pillow box with Paper - Cogsmo Cogs by Cosmo Cricut
- Robot 2.20" - Robotz
- Other Paper - Card Stock by Recollections & Cogsmo Cogs by Cosmo Cricket
- My Pink Stamper Brand NEW Stamp Set - School Days
- Ink- Stampin Up
- Maraschino Twine, Mandarin Twine & Denim Twine - The Twinery
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Brad & Gem - Joanns
- Black Martha Stewart Marker
- Adhesive - Atg, Zip 2-Way & Pop Dots
Blog Hop Line up.....
Cristi <---YOU ARE HERE
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my super simple favors!! Now make sure you head back over to My Pink Stamper's Blog after you are done hopping to join in the challenge and purchase some of your very own STAMPS!!!