So today all of us Pink Designers had a challenge create a card, layout or home décor; use My Pink Stamper's brand new released stamp set Spook-alicious, Colors: Green, Purple, Black and Orange and use the Cricut.
Here is what I created.........
Details & Material Used:
o Girl skull cut at 3.10”
- 5x5 Card: 5" x 10" (folded in half)
- 1st Layer: 4 7/8" x 4 7/8"
- 2nd Layer: 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- 3rd Layer: 4 3/8" x 4 3/8"
- Cartridge: Cricut Decal
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: Spook-alicous
- Pattern Paper:
- Card Stock:
- Pink Button: Walmart
- Twine: The Twinery in Charcoal
- Black Ribbon: Walmart
- Ink: Stampin Up in Early Espresso
- Adhesives: Pop Up Dimensionals, My Atg Gun, & Zig 2-Way Glue
Thank you so much for stopping by today and thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments. Don't forget to hop on over to Robyn, My Pink Stamper's blog to check out all the other amazing projects the rest of the Pink Designers created this month! Oh and if you want to order some of the fun stamps you are seeing featured today click HERE for My Pink Stamper's Retailer page, you know you want too!!!!!!!!!!