Welcome everyone to My Pink Stamper's November Design team post. Today I want to dedicate this post & card to Christy, Robyn's sister who just lost her boyfriend of 6 years. Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers!!! If you would like to send a card to her family click HERE for more info.
Now this month all of us Pink Designer's challenge was to create a unique card fold, use our Cricut and use one or more of My Pink Stamper October NEW Release Stamps. Today I created a Triange Tri-Fold Card, it was a super simple card to create. For complete directions I used to create this card click HERE for the You Tube tutorial or click HERE for the written directions. I then cut the paisley from Straight From The Nest Cricut Cartridge at 1.8" and used My Pink Stamper's brand new stamp set Sympathy & Comfort that you can now order, click HERE for her retailers.
Details and Material Used:
- Triange Tri-Fold Card - 3 1/2" x 10 1/2" (Score at 3.5" & 7")
- Score Diagonally from top corner on each end to create a diagonal fold.
- 1st Layer - 3 1/4" (Cut Diagonally)
- 2nd Layer - 3"
- 3rd Layer - 2 3/4"
- Paisley cut at 1.8" - Straight From The Nest Cartridge
- Paper - Card Stock by Recollections & Pattern Paper from Cosmo Cricket
- My Pink Stamper Brand NEW Stamp Set - Sympathy & Comfort
- Ink- Stampin Up
- Gems - Joanns
- Black Pen - Creative Memories
- Ribbon - Walmart
- Adhesive - Atg, Zip 2-Way & Pop Dots
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Big Hugs to Robyn and her Family!!