Today I was planning on creating a home decor item but it did not turn out exactly how I wanted. So I ended up creating a card to share and I love how it turned out, I hope you do too. I used My Pink Stamper's stamp set "More Punny-licious" and the super cute image from Kate's ABC's Cartridge. I am LOVING that cartridge!!! The shape for the card is also from that cartridge, I used my Gypsy and welded the images together.
Details and Material Used:
- Shaped Card - cut at 5.7" (Shape welded with my Gypsy)
- 1st Layer cut at 5.4"
- 2nd Layer cut at 5.5"
- Girl with Bunny cut at 2.7" - Kate's ABC's Cartridge
- Butterfly cut at 1" - Kate's ABC's Cartridge
- Paper - Card Stock by Recollections & Pattern Paper
- My Pink Stamper Brand Stamp Set - "More Punny-licious"
- Ink- Stampin Up
- Diamond Stickles
- White Sukura Gel Pen
- Ribbon & Button - Walmart
- Twine - The Twinery
- Adhesive - Atg, Zip 2-Way & Pop Dots
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!