I was so excited when Robyn and Karlee asked me to join in this fun hop with them. Thankfully I had something fun to share with you already made. My daughter and I created this birthday invitation for her 7th birthday a few weeks ago. We just had a little birthday party with a few of her friends and our family, it was so fun!!
Details and Material Used:
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4" ( Ran through a Cuddlebug Folder)
- 3rd Layer & 4th Layer - 2" x 3 3/4" (4th layer I used a border punch around the edges)
- Crown & it's Layers cut at 2.33 - Gypsy Wanderings
- Card Stock - Recollections
- Sparkle Paper - DCWV
- My Pink Stamper Stamp Set "Fancy Phrases & Everyday Life"
- Basic Black Ink - Stampin Up
- White Sukera Gel Pen & Black Martha Stewart Marker
- Diamond Stickles
- Gems - Joanns
- Adhesives - ATG & Zig 2-way
Aubrey and her friend Isabella playing pin the crown on the princess.
My Sweet 7 year old.
Now for some yummy blog candy, I am giving away the The All About Girls 4.5" x 6.5" Stack by DCWV. To win all you have to do is leave a comment on this post and a way for me to contact you. Plus if you tell me your favorite birthday of all time I might just throw in a little something extra. I will announce the winner Monday morning April 9th.
Blog Hop List:
Now hop on over to Edna's Blog to see what she has created for you all!!! Remember if you get lost along the way you can always go and start back at Robyn My Pink Stamper's Blog. Thanks for hopping with all of us tonight, don't forget to join Robyn and Karlee for a very fun My Pink Stamper Live tonight on her USTREAM channel at 10pm CST!!