Happy National Scrapbooking DayAngela's Blog
Yes, you see it right. That is two little bundles the stork is carrying.
We just had two different friends who both had twins just a few weeks ago.
- Sugar and Spice (Stork cut at 2.4", Card Base & Layers 4.5")
- Makin' the Grade (Tag cut at .59" & .50")
- Patterned Paper: Nana's Nursery - 12x12 Baby Girl Stack By DCWV
- Solid Card Stock Paper: Recollections
- Stickles: Diamond
- Marker: LePlume in Victorian Rose (stitching)
- Twine by The Twinery:
- Colorbox Chalk Ink in Yellow Ochre
- Stampin Up Ink in Basic Black
- Zig 2 Way Glue
- Foam Dimensional Tape
- Glue Dots
So, are you all ready for some YUMMY hop candy?!?! Robyn, My Pink Stamper has generously donated each of us on the hop list today a stamp set to give away. Are you excited? I know I am!!!! Just leave me a comment and a way for me to contact you on this post. You could be the lucky winner of Lunchbox Thoughts. I will be announcing the winner Monday.
Blog Hop List
So next, head on over to Carissa's Blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful scrappy day!!!