Good Morning Crafty Friends,
It has been way way way to long since I last posted, I have missed you all and all of your sweet comments.!!! I can not believe I have not posted in over a month. Well, lots has happened in a month! We decided to move all of the kids to public school a week after they started school. They have adjusted way better then I ever thought and are doing great. It really was a hard decision but I believe it was God's plan. Then the week after they started in Public School we got horrible news that my hubby Craig's Grandma was killed in a hit and run accident, it was so tragic!! So, we ended up in Wisconsin for a week. It was a fast trip but it was so nice to spend time with family. WOW, do we miss everyone!!! Hopefully someday very soon we can move back to Wisconsin. Well, we are home and the kids are finally all caught up with there homework. WOW did they miss a lot of work but thankfully they have amazing understanding teacher. I love all of my kids teachers, really!!
I thought I would share a card I created for my sweet friend Carrie's Birthday. Do you remember the card I created that helped me become a My Pink Stamper Designer HERE, well I recreated it. Carrie loves the color blue and umbrella's, so I knew I had to recreate this card because it is one of my FAVS!!
- Once Upon A Princess - Scallop Base x'2 - 7.48"(Image Welded) cut at for base dimensions being 11.07" x 7.5", Scallop Layer cut at 6.38"
- George and Basic Shapes - Circles cut at 3.7" & 3.4"
- Once Upon A Princess - Girl & Umbrella cut at 3.25"
- Solid Card Stock Paper:
- Bazzill smooth white cardstock
- Recollections colored cardstock
- Pro Markers
- My Pink Stamper Ink in Serendipity Skies
- Pop Dots
- Glue Dots