Hi Scrappy Friends.....
Are you ready to see my sneak peek for day #2? I decided to go old school today, no cricut or gypsy!!! I am so excited to share with you this super simple z fold card.
I am showcasing Scrappy Moms Brand New Stamp Set "2 Thumbs Up". I love it when I dream ideas in my sleep!!!
- Tag: Cut by hand & then trimmed edges with 1 1/2" scallop circle punch
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - 2 Thumbs Up
- Recollections Colored Cardstock
- Pattern Paper - 8"x8" Stack Just Chillin by Making Memories
- Ribbon from Joanns
- My Pink Stamper Ink in Texas Chocolate
- VersaMark by Stampin Up (for tail)
- White Embossing Powder by Stampin Up (for tail)
- Scott Dimensional Tape
- Glue Dots
Thanks For stopping by my little Ol' Blog today!! Come back Monday for another Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek....
Need more crafty inspiration? Be sure to check out all of the design teams creations and our Amazing January Guest Designer, Georgiana from Carson's Creations.
Want to order some Scrappy Moms Stamps for yourself?? Click HERE!!!