Hi My Crafty Friends,
Today, I am showcasing Scrappy Moms Brand New Stamp Set "With All Of My Heart!". I had so much fun making this little A2 card. I cut my cute little bunny girl from Simply Charmed and inked around all of the edges to give dimension. I added the adorable face from peachy keen stamps "Princess Faces Set". Added a little white to the eyes with my sukura white gel pen and pink chalk for the cheeks. I love her!!!!!
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- 3rd Layer & 4th Layer - 4 1/4" x 3"
- Simply Charmed -Bunny & Layers: cut at 3.10"
- Create A Critter-Tag: Cut at .90" from
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - "With All Of My Heart!"
- Peachy Keen - "Princess Faces"
- Recollections Colored Cardstock
- Pattern Paper - Stampin Up
- Offray from Walmart
- My Pink Stamper Ink in Texas Chocolate
- White Sukura Gel Pen from Joanns
- The Twinery in Blossom
- Scott Dimensional Tape (tag is double pop doted)
- Glue Dots
Thanks you so much for stopping by today!!
Want some more inspiration? Be sure to check out all of the design teams creations and our Amazing January Guest Designer, Georgiana from Carson's Creations.
Want to order some Scrappy Moms Stamps for yourself?? Click HERE!!!