Hi My Crafty Friends,
I am so thrilled to share with you my card I created for our Scrappy Moms Terrifically Tuesday Challenge!! This week our challenge was to create something with a Valentine's theme. Oh, I had so much fun creating this super simple card with my new digital Cricut cartridge "Animal Antics". I also used Scrappy Moms Brand New stamp set "With All Of My Heart".
- A2 Size Card - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4")
- 1st Layer - 5 1/4" x 4"
- 2nd Layer - 5" x 3 3/4"
- Animal Antics - Turtle & All Layers cut at 3.5"
- Just A Note - Hearts cut at 1.25"
- Scrappy Moms Stamps - With All Of My Heart
- Recollections Colored Cardstock
- Pattern Paper Cosmo Cricut Girl Thursday & Girl Tuesday
- Sukura White Gel Pen
- My Pink Stamper Ink in Darkest Night
- Diamond Stickles (Michaels)
- Scott Dimensional Tape
- Zig-2-way Glue
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope that you enjoy my crafty inspiration!!! Be sure to check out the other Scrappy Moms Creations and join in the challenge HERE!! We would all love to see your what you create.
Head on over to the Scrappy Moms Blog by clicking HERE and If you want to get your hand on this super cute stamp set click HERE!!!